Ultimate Reset Quinoa Salad
For the past week (since Labor Day), Brian and I have been doing Beachbody’s Ultimate Reset. Down 3 lbs!! We’ve learned so much about how to cook healthier. Plus broken a few bad snacking habits! This is one of my favorite recipes from the Reset, Ultimate Reset Quinoa Salad.
Ultimate Reset Quinoa Salad – Ingredients
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Himalyan salt or Bragg Liquid Aminos (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. finely minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. finely minced fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 large ripe tomato, diced
- 1/4 large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pitted Kalamata olives (optional)
Ultimate Reset Quinoa Salad – Instructions
- Toss quinoa with olive oil, salt or Bragg Liquid Aminos, and lemon juice, mixing well.
- Gently fold in parsley and mint, followed by remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Ultimate Reset Quinoa Salad- Nutritional Information
The Quinoa is a great source of protein. It is high in protein, calcium, and iron, quinoa is a great alternative to rice. It is found in the grocery store near the rice.
Make Lunch extra special! Enjoy this lunch with 1/3 cup hummus and a raw vegetable plate. For example, 10 baby carrots, 8 to 10 grape tomatoes, 10 slices red bell pepper and 5 string beans.
I would love to hear your thoughts! Please comment below on that you thought of the Ultimate Reset Quinoa Salad and/or on any other recipes you would like featured.