Ultimate Reset Asian Stir-Fry
I am all about quick healthy meals. The least complicated tend to win out with a busy work and school schedule. Therefore tonight, I chose to do a meal substitution for tonight’s ultimate reset meal… which is permitted when you are (1) short for time (called reset in a crunch) or (2) just can’t make the recipe on the menu. So instead of making the prescribed dinner of curried cauliflower (which I screwed up so bad during my first attempt at the Reset that I’ve never made it again), I went with one of my fav recipes…
Ultimate Reset Asian Stir-Fry!!!
Ultimate Reset Asian Stir-Fry – INGREDIENTS
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 medium carrot, cut into thin diagonal slices
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 medium red bell pepper, sliced into squares
- 1 small head bok choy, chopped into bite size chunks about 1/2 inch wide
- 1 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos (LOVE this stuff!)
Ultimate Reset Asian Stir-Fry- DIRECTIONS
- Heat coconut oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add garlic, ginger, and carrots; cook, stirring constantly as not to burn, for 1 minute.
- Add broccoli; cook, stirring frequently, for 4-5 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and bok choy.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cook 2-3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Turn off heat.
- Add sesame oil and Bragg Liquid Aminos. Mix well.
Let me know how you like it. Ultimate Reset Asian Stir-Fry is a quick easy healthy meal the whole family with love. Its been husband approved in our house!