Protein Vegetable Cups
These protein vegetable cups are my new healthy obsession! I’m in the midst of the 21 Day Fix Extreme and I wanted to try out some of the recipes in their book. These protein vegetable cups are very simple to make!
Protein Vegetable Cups – Ingredients
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 large eggs
- Sea salt or Himalayan sale (Mineralized) and ground black pepper (to taste: optional)
- 1 (10 oz) bag fresh baby spinach, finely chopped or 1 (10-oz) bag baby spinach, finely chopped (frozen)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
Protein Vegetable Cups – Directions
- Heat oven to 375 F (190 C)
- Lightly coat a twelve-cup muffin tin with spray
- Place eggs in a large bowl; whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Add spinach, bell pepper, and onions; mix well.
- Evenly pour egg mixture into muffin cups
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cups comes out clean.
Protein Vegetable Cups – Nutrition Info
If you are following the 21 day fix extreme plan or the original 21 day fix, these are 1 red & 1 green.
I imported the ingredients for the protein vegetable cups into myfitnesspal. Serving size is 2 yummy cups!
I love having these protein vegetable cups at work for afternoon snack! I typically have my shakeology for breakfast, but this would make a fabulous breakfast as well. These protein vegetable cups freeze super well!! I even took them hiking with my with weekend. No matter when you want to eat them, these protein vegetable cups are an ideal way to stay on the healthy path. Please share with those that you think would benefit.
No related posts.