Jack-o’-Lantern Protein Balls
Halloween means candy and that can derail your healthy eating! These Jack-o’-Lantern Protein Balls are perfect to satisfy your sweet cravings and keep you on the health track.
Jack-o’-Lantern Protein Balls – Ingredients
- ¾ cup all-natural smooth peanut butter or almond butter
- ¼ cup pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¾ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 scoops Vanilla Shakeology or other shakeology flavor (or protein powder)
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- 12 small pretzel sticks, each broken into 2 pieces
It’s the perfect balance of satisfying protein, with fall flavors. The peanut butter can be swapped for almond butter, cashew butter, or even sunflower seed butter (to make it nut free). And if you happen to have “pumpkin pie spice” on hand for the holidays, you could swap it for the cinnamon.
Jack-o’-Lantern Protein Balls – Instructions
- Combine peanut butter, pumpkin, honey, oats, Shakeology, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; mix well with clean hands or a rubber spatula.
- Shape mixture into twenty four walnut size balls.
- Arrange chocolate chips in protein balls to resemble jack-o’-lantern faces. Stick a pretzel piece into the top of each protein ball to make a stem.
- Place in airtight container; refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Jack-o’-Lantern Protein Balls – Nutritional info Info
- Prep Time: 15minutes
- Servings: 12 servings
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 185
- Total Fat 10 g
- Protein 9 g
- Total Carbohydrate 19 g
- Dietary Fiber 3 g
I hope you enjoy these yummy healthy Jack O’Lantern Protein Balls!