Who does not LOVE gingerbread and these healthy gingerbread energy balls are AMAZING! In my family the holidays mean making and decorating gingerbread cookies. The house always smelled so good and more than a little dough did not become cookies. LOL When I found this recipe on the Beachbody blog, I was so Excited. Guiltless gingerbread, yes please! Check out this Healthy Gingerbread Energy Balls recipe and let me know what you think!
Healthy Gingerbread Energy Balls – Ingredients
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats, gluten-free
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology or vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- 1¼ cups pitted dates, packed
Healthy Gingerbread Energy Balls – Instructions
- Place almond flour, oats, Shakeology, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in a food processor; pulse until mixture is the consistency of flour.
- Add half of dates; pulse until well blended.
- Add remaining dates; pulse until mixture forms a uniform dough.
- Shape dough into 12 walnut-sized balls; place in airtight container.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Let me know what you think by commenting below and please share with anyone you think would love these healthy gingerbread energy balls.