21 Day Fix Turkey Chili
BRRRR!! It has been negative degrees here in Colorado and there is nothing better than some warm filling 21 Day Fix Turkey Chili. Chili is hearty, nutritious, and, most importantly, warm! What is also great is that you can make it ahead of time and freeze for a quick, high-protein lunch or dinner. This 21 day fix turkey chili will also keep you on the healthy track so double win!
21 Day Fix Turkey Chili – Ingredients
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow (or orange) bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb. raw 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 (28-oz.) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 cans (15-oz. each) kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tsp. chili powder (to taste)
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Crushed red peppers (to taste; optional)
- 12 parsley sprigs, chopped
21 Day Fix Turkey Chili – Instructions
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and bell peppers; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is soft.
- Add turkey; cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until turkey is browned
- Add tomatoes, beans, chili powder, salt, and red peppers; cook, stirring frequently, for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Divide chili into 6 serving bowls and garnish with parsley if desired.
21 Day Fix Turkey Chili – Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Serves: 6 servings, about 1½ cups each
- Calories: 258
- Total Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 56 mg
- Sodium: 575 mg
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Sugars: 8 g
- Protein: 21 g
21 Day Fix Turkey Chili – Nutritional Information (Team Beachbody Programs):
- P90X/P90X2 Portions
- 1 Vegetable
- 1 Protein
- 1 Tuber/Legume Carb
- P90X3 Portions
- 1 Protein
- 2 Carb
- Body Beast Portions
- 2 Vegetable
- 2 Protein
- 1 Legume
- 21 Day Fix Containers
- ½ Green
- ½ Red
- 1½ Yellow
STAY WARM, Share and Enjoy this 21 Day Fix Turkey Chili.