21 Day Fix Extreme Turkey Meatballs
I LOVE these 21 Day Fix Extreme Turkey Meatballs!!! I am all about make once and leftovers. Whatever makes my life easier especially with a busy job & family. These 21 Day Fix Extreme Turkey Meatballs are easy to freeze and then defrost and GO!
21 Day Fix Extreme Turkey Meatballs- Ingredients
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds raw 93% lean ground turkey breast
- 1 tsp sea salt or himalayan salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 12 parsley sprigs, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce, no sugar added.
21 Day Fix Extreme Turkey Meatballs- Directions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray; set aside.
3. Combine turkey, salt, mustard, paprika, egg, oats, garlic, parsley, and tomato sauce in a large bowl; mix well by hand.
4. Roll mixture into 30 1-inch meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle!
**TIP: Meatballs freeze very well! **
This is one of my favorites recipes from the 21 day fix extreme! Be sure to let me know how 21 Day Fix Extreme Turkey Meatballs turned out for you & share with others!