21 Day Fix Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boat
I love when I find a recipe that tastes so great you do not know it is healthy and this 21 Day Fix Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boat recipe is one of the those awesome finds (from inspiresbycharm.com)!! These are easy to make, fun to eat, and an awesome way to pack in some extra veggies. Pair them with some Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing for an some extra yummy protein.
21 Day Fix Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boat – INGREDIENTS
- 2 zucchinis
- 3 cups seasoned and cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 carrot, shredded
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 rib of celery, diced
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons buffalo sauce (or more, to your taste)
21 Day Fix Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boat – DIRECTIONS
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking oil. Set aside.
- Cut each zucchini in half horizontally.
- Then with a melon baller (or spoon) carefully scoop out the center of the zucchini. Reserve ½ cup of the center and dice it up for your filling.
- In a bowl, mix together chicken, flour, salt, pepper, carrot, celery, ⅓ cup cheddar cheese, buffalo sauce and dressing.
- Place zucchini, hollow side up, on the prepared baking sheet. Fill the boats with your buffalo chicken filling. The filling should be heaping. Sprinkle with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the zucchini have achieved desired softness.
21 Day Fix Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boat – NUTRITIONAL INFO
- Servings: 2
- Container count per serving: 1½ green, 2 red, ½ blue
I would love to hear how these 21 Day Fix buffalo chicken zucchini boat recipe works out for you by leaving a comment below and fee free to share with others via the social media buttons.